Tim Lambirth – Profile and Biography
Mr. Lambirth is a civil, business, real estate and property lawyer based near Los Angeles, whose practice encompasses a wide range of legal matters, including litigation and general business, contract and tort claims, fraud and non-disclosure cases, business claims and torts.
Tim represents national and local businesses, small Mom and Pop businesses and individuals throughout numerous industries.
Mr. Lambirth has substantial experience representing clients in federal and state courts throughout California and litigating all phases of a case. While he encourages pre-litigation strategy and settlement negotiations, he has successfully handled a myriad of cases through mediations, arbitrations, jury trials, bench trials, and appeals before California’s Appellate Courts.
Mr. Lambirth has well over three decades of practical, hands-on experience, including working at and then being the managing partner of a downtown Los Angeles law firm for over 20 years.
Throughout his legal career, Mr. Lambirth has been responsible for handling all aspects of a variety of business, civil, commercial, real estate and tort disputes, from initial client meetings through trial.
Mr. Lambirth has taken over 100 matters to trial and 20 of those were jury trials. He has handled dozens of arbitrations, hundreds of mediations and participated in over one thousand depositions involving business disputes of all type and size.
Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of California for over 35 years.
- Also was admitted to practice before the State Bar of Maryland in 1985 and the District of Columbia Bar, 1986.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, current.
- Executive Committee of the Pre and Post Judgment Remedies Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association from 1995 to 2004.
- Bi-monthly columnist for a California State Bar magazine from 2000 through 2012.
- Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association, current.
- Italian-American Lawyers Association, past Treasurer and Board Member.
- Trustee, Whittier College, 2005 through 2010.
- Past President, Whittier Law School Alumni Association.
Published publications Opinions
Auerbach v. Great Western Bank, 74 Cal. App. 4th 1172, 88 Cal. Rptr. 2d 718, 1999 Cal. App. (Cal. App. 2d Dist. Sept. 15, 1999)
Speaker, “Cyber Fraud” for the California Bankers Association’s, Annual Bank Counsel and Bank Presidents Meeting, May 2014.
“Collections”, Bankers Compliance Group, six lectures throughout California, 2005.
Panelist re: “Fairness in Punitive Damages Act,” one of four invited speakers, and the only attorney to testify before the United States Senate’s Committee on Judiciary, July 29, 1998.
Speaker, “Humanizing and Handling Suits for the Institutional Plaintiff” for the Consumer Attorneys Association for Southern California formally known as the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association at their 11th annual Las Vegas Convention, October 1993.